Wednesday 15th April

How was it? Ask if something was not clear or if you just want to compare notes. Please use a separate topic for discussing things like the experience of dealing with Private Label firms, Marketing etc.

Wednesday 15th April

Postby Nethermancer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:57 pm

I will be attending the course on Wednesday 15th April and will report back here with my findings. I will try and give every attendee my contact details and a link to this Forum to get the ball rolling and maximise everyone's chance of success through collaboration.
Nethermancer
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 15th April

Postby Nethermancer » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:23 pm

I have returned today from the course and will provide detailed feedback tomorrow after listening to the audio recordings I made of Daniel's presentation. Please feel free to submit your own thoughts on the "course" and whether or not you are tempted to go for the 3 day Master Class.
Nethermancer
Site Admin

Postby Nethermancer » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:30 am

Okay, so here's the lowdown:

Arrived nice and early having stayed at a hotel overnight and parked in the recommended TESCO car park (although I later found that there was plenty of free parking outside the venue).

There seemed to be about 40-50 people attending the event on that particular session.

Daniel began by explaining his background and how he made his fortune before an extended breakdown of E-Commerce and how Amazon and its affiliates work. He explained the fees structure and devoted a lot of time to showing the success of his previous students throughout the morning. He shared some tricks for enhancing product listings both visually by optimising product images and by selecting the correct keywords to maximise search traffic. He also explained the best markets to go into and how to source products as well as how to make use of the private label industry.

As expected, there was a plug for a longer 3-day course for £2000+vat which seems to be reasonable value for a 3-day course. No doubt he will go into much greater detail and step by step instructions for the business on that "Masterclass".

Overall, the morning proved to be quite informative and I am very tempted to go on the longer course. I am currently researching a variety of things related to this business concept and will start a new thread on this site when I have enough information to report.
Nethermancer
Site Admin

Postby Nethermancer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:51 pm

I have signed up for the 3 day course on 3-5 July and hope to see some of you there. In the meantime please feel free to discuss any aspect of the Amazon FBA business plan or ideas etc.
Nethermancer
Site Admin

Return to Feedback from the Course